Fill the signin form and go to your private zone.
Coquille River Flood Watch
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a
* Flood Watch for
the Coquille river at Coquille
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Wednesday the stage was 20.0 feet.
* The river is expected to crest at 20.6 feet at 11 am Thursday
* flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Forecast…the river upstream is cresting tonight. This water
combined with the influence of high tide Thursday morning will
result in an additional rise in the river that should create
some flooding of pasture land. The river is forecast to gradually
rise tonight through tomorrow morning.
Landslides and debris flows are possible during this flood event.
People…structures and roads located below steep slopes…in canyons
and near the mouths of canyons may be at serious risk from rapidly