Fill the signin form and go to your private zone.
Flood Warning South Fork Coquille River
The Flood Warning continues for the South Fork Coquille river at Myrtle Point.
* At 11:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 34.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 33.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast…the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
after midnight last night.
* Impact…at 35.0 feet…expect flooding along some sections of
Highway 42 downstream from Myrtle Point and along the Highway to
Powers. Widespread flooding of agricultural land can be expected.
* Flood history…this crest compares to a previous crest of 35.8 feet
on Mar 31 2012.
Lat…Lon 4293 12417 4287 12406 4302 12408 4308 12414 4307 12417
Never drive through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow
for safe passage or there may be unseen damage to the roadway.