Fill the signin form and go to your private zone.
Winter Weather Warning, Advisory and Icy Roads
The Winter Weather Advisory is now in effect until 10 PM PST this evening. A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 10 PM PST this evening.
* Snow accumulations: 1 to 3 inches below 1000 feet and 3 to 6 inches above 1000 feet.
* Elevation: all elevations will be affected by snow. Warning amounts are expected above 1000 feet.
* Timing: snow is expected throughout the day above 1000 feet. Lower elevations will see a mix of rain and snow today. However… when precipitation comes down heavily snow levels may lower to sea level… providing brief accumulations. In addition… colder air this evening may change rain back to snow at all elevations.
* Locations include: all coastal cities.
* Impacts: due to cold temperatures ahead of this storm… snow is expected to accumulate on untreated roadways above 1000 feet. Lower elevations may see occasional slushy accumulations today and may get additional accumulations this evening as colder air arrives.
* Additional impacts: cold air will move in to all areas tonight which will cause any water left on roadways to freeze. Travel may be impacted by black ice tonight even at sea level and even in areas that received only rain.