Fill the signin form and go to your private zone.
Coquille River Flood Warning
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Coquille river at Coquille.
* From early this morning to late tonight.
* At 1:30 am Thursday the stage was 20.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…the river is expected to rise above flood stage around
6 am PDT this morning…then crest near 21.3 feet early this
afternoon. The river is forecast to fall back below flood stage
after 10 PM PDT tonight.
* Impact…at 21.0 feet…the Coquille river is at flood stage. Expect
flooding of farmland and low-lying areas throughout the flood plain
along the Coquille river.
* Flood history…this crest compares to a previous crest of 22.3 feet
on Dec 27 2006.
Never drive through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow
for safe passage or there may be unseen damage to the roadway.