Fill the signin form and go to your private zone.
Douglas County DUI Enforcement Underway
A holiday DUI enforcement campaign is underway in Douglas County. The campaign is running from now, through January 2nd, 2014. As part of the campaign, the Sheriffs Office is increasing traffic patrols directly focusing on DUI related investigations.
The Douglas County Sheriffs Office along with the Oregon Department of Transportation encourages all drivers to celebrate the holidays safely, and follow these tips:
* Even one drink can impair your judgment and increase the risk of getting arrested for driving drunk or the risk of having a crash while driving.
* If you will be drinking, do not plan on driving. Designate a sober driver before the party begins.
* If you have been drinking, do not drive. Call a taxi, phone a sober friend or family member or use public transportation.
* If someone you know is drinking, do not let that person get behind the wheel.
* If you see an impaired driver on the road, call law enforcement. Your actions may save someones life, and inaction could cost a life.
Remember, it is never safe to drink and drive: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over.